Requesting Transcripts

Requesting Transcripts:

If you are a former student and need to request your official high school transcript for college/university applications, employment, ID or benefits purposes, please fill out the Transcript Request Form.  This form should be filled out in its entirety, complete with maiden name (if applicable) and submitted with a copy of a photo ID.  


The fee for pulling a transcript is $2.00.  Before processing, the $2.00 fee must be paid.  You can securely pay online or pay via mail with the US Postal Service.  The following link will work to process your payment.

Please email or mail the form, copy of ID, and proof of payment to:


Farmington High School

ATTN: Registrar

2200 Sunset Ave

Farmington, NM 87401

Please note: Anyone over the age of 18 must request the records themselves.

Download a request form.  Transcript Request Form