Your browser does not support JavaScript!
an image an image
This is an image for the page banner Farmington Municipal Schools logo
This is an image for the page banner
This is an image for the page header
Official & Unofficial Transcripts
All transcripts must be requested in writing.  If a student is under the age of 18, a parent must make the written request for the transcript.  If a student is over the age of 18, they must request the transcript themselves.

Transcript requests can be made in person at the Farmington High School Registrar's Office or click the form below and follow the directions on the form.

Students who are currently enrolled at FHS should use Naviance for requesting a transcript for colleges.  If requesting a transcript for a scholarship, please complete a request form in the Registrar's Office.

There is a $2.00 charge for all transcripts with the exception of the current graduating class and students currently enrolled at FHS.

An official transcript is a transcript which is signed and sealed in an envelope.  As long as the envelope remains sealed until opened by the requesting institution, it is official.  Colleges, universities and scholarships usually require an official transcript.

An unofficial transcript is a transcript which is signed but is NOT sealed.  This can be for personal use or sometimes an employer will request an unofficial transcript.

Transcript Request.docxTranscript Request0.pdf


                                                                                                                        Scorpion Art 3.jpg