Your browser does not support JavaScript!
an image an image
This is an image for the page banner Farmington Municipal Schools logo
This is an image for the page banner
This is an image for the page header
Residency Verification

All students enrolling or current students changing their address must provide a proof of residency in the form of a gas or electric bill or a lease/mortgage agreement.  If the student and his/her family are residing at an address owned or rented by someone else, a residency verification form must be completed.  This form is completed by the person who owns or rents the property and their signature must be notarized at Central Office, filed with the Country Clerk's Office in Aztec and then returned to Central Office.  The residency verification form and the utility bill or lease/mortgage agreement from the person providing it must be returned to the Registrar's office.  

                                **A residency verification form can be obtained at the Registrar's Office or Central Office.**

Residency Verification Instructions.pdf