Replacing Grades from Previous Classes
The following criteria has been established:
- A class may be retaken without penalty.
- A class taken in grades 9-12 may be repeated.
- No additional credit may be earned; the better of the two grades will count on the student's GPA. A class cannot be taken a third time.
- The class must be repeated in the next calendar year. Students may NOT skip a year and then repeat the class.
- The original grade will show on the transcript as a "repeat credit" and the grade will be excluded from GPA, rank and honor roll.
- The new grade will show on the transcript and the grade will be included for GPA, rank and honor roll.
It is the responsibility of the student/parent to submit a "Replacement Grade Request Form" to the Registrar's Office to ensure that the grade is correctly documented on the transcript.
The "Replacement Grade Request Form" is available in the Registrar's Office or may be printed below.
Replacement Grade Request Form.pdf