Your browser does not support JavaScript!
an image an image
This is an image for the page banner Farmington Municipal Schools logo
This is an image for the page banner
This is an image for the page header

The following information is required before a new student can be registered at FHS:

1.      Proof of residency
                This must show parent or guardian's name and be in the form of the most recent residential electric or gas bill OR a lease/mortgage agreement.

2.      Proof of required immunizations (NM State Law)
                DT (tetanus) within the last 10 years

3.      Birth Certificate

4.      Social Security Card

5.      CIB (if applicable)

6.      Records from previous school (unofficial transcript and withdrawal grades)
                If student is entering 9th grade, show proof of promotion and last report card.

7.      If student is in Special Ed we need a copy of the last IEP.

8.      Parent or guardian must show picture ID.

**If student is living with someone other than the parent, please see the registrar for a guardianship form.  Form must be signed by parent, new guardian and student.  Form must be notarized.  Both parent, new guardian and student must meet with an assistant principal.  At this meeting, student must have transcript and withdrawal grades from previous school, discipline and attendance records.

**If student and family are living with another person, please see the registrar for a residency verification form.